Good morning, friends!! Today is another day... a gift as I like to say. A day to live, love and laugh. I was reading through old blog posts this morning and I believe I wrote some of those things three years ago for me to read today. Funny how that works!
Anyway, where I work we always talk about having a heart of gratitude, so I will start with 10 things I am thankful for and then we will dive into 10 things that bring me joy. Are you ready?
Today I am THANKFUL for....
1. Today. Every. single. day. is a gift. Every morning when I wake up I am thankful I get another day. It is not promised.
2. My family. My family is my rock, support system, and best friends. They are the best.
3. My friends. Man do I have some amazing friends in my life. Good to the core people and friends.
4. My sweet fur babies. They bring so much joy and laughter into my life and their sweet snuggles are my favorite.
5. My job. I love working for a company that builds me as a person and has allowed me to surround myself with first-class people.
6. My house. It is beautiful, safe, and we have built it from the ground up.
7. Food in my belly. Most people don't have the means to have a warm meal 3X a day. I am fortunate.
8. My car. A reliable car that gets me to and from my meetings/etc.
9. Everything that happens today. I believe everything happens for a reason and it is all working towards a bigger plan/purpose that is better than I could ever imagine.
10. My strength. Hurricane Harvey taught me so much about myself and life. It gave me a different kind of strength and resilience. I am thankful for that.
Now, 10 things that bring me joy!!
1. Watching the dogs play. They are hilarious. Ava is part Border Collie, so she herds Murray. It cracks me up every time.
2. Slow mornings.
3. The people in my life.
4. A warm cup of coffee with too much creamer... I'll have the creamer with a little bit of coffee.. just kidding, but I do like cream in my coffee.
5. Long walks with the dogs.
6. Looking back on old pictures and reminiscing on old stories. Makes me smile every time.
7. Braxton - my nephew. Oh my goodness I am obsessed with him. He is the most precious thing on the planet.
8. Reading a good book while laying in the sun.
9. A good playlist. I have been on a big country music binge for a while. Old Dominion... yes please!
10. My family and friends doing big and wonderful things. Watching them stand on their own two feet, make career and life moves, being happy, and just basically doing life. Watching them succeed is one of the greatest joys!
I hope you find time to write down 10 things that you are thankful for today. Stop and smell the roses because sometimes we forget just how sweet they are!
You are amazing! You are brave! You can do anything you set your mind to! I hope you have the most amazing day my sweet friend! Until next time!
Amanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!