O N E // Shoesssss!!!
I bought this lovely things off Amazon last week. I have been on the hunt for closed toe tan wedges for work and fall. I was taking a risk buying these and I am so glad I did. They are so comfortable!! Yes there is a black pair and yes it is in my check-out basket! Lol
T W O // Stitch Fix
I am taking the plunge and trying it out! I filled out my profile and have been pinning outfits like crazy, but I am excited to see what pieces I get!
T H R E E // Loving this song this week
F O U R // Favorite Quote
Lately I have been busting my hinny and doing everything I am supposed to do everyday, and sometimes I get frustrated. BUT I know that if I do what I am supposed to do every day, my big break will come and I will be successful! Patience and persistence!!
F I V E // Just because...
Have a great weekend!!
Love,
Amanda



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!