F R I D A Y
Friday night our new couch got delivered!! WOOhoo!! We ordered it back in October. The original is an off-white color, so we opted for a more tan color because of our little black-haired stinker puppy dog. It is SO comfy!!! After our couch got delivered, my mom, Jake (he got dragged along) and I went to a Cabi sample sell party. It was so much fun and I got to pick up a couple tops and skirt I have been dying to get. Wore my skirt today and I LOVE it!! After a little shopping, Jake and I went and got a massage. I complain about paying it every month, but when I leave it is worth every. single. penny. He told me I need to find a way to relax because I'm so tense. WELL sir... maybe because I am sore and you keep pressing and rubbing on those sore muscles that hurt. It's a little hard to relax...duh. We ended the night on our couch watching TV. It was perfect.
S A T U R D A Y
Saturday morning we got up, packed and headed to San Antonio to celebrate Jake's Dad's birthday. His birthday is the 30th, but this was his weekend off so we went this weekend so we could spend as much time as we could with him. We hung out with Jake's grandparents, went on a walk with Ava and relaxed. Why is it that you can take the best naps at grandparents house?!
We went to dinner at Logan's and enjoyed a nice steak and even better company. After dinner, we went to his parents house to watch a movie. Well I watched the back of my eyelids and they all watched Mission Impossible. Ridiculous to sleep during an action movie, but I was snuggled with Jake, had a full belly and a storm was coming in so you could hear the thunder outside. I don't know about you, BUT that is perfect sleeping weather to me!
S U N D A Y
Sunday morning we met everyone at Einstein's for breakfast. We visited for a while and enjoyed yummy bagels and coffee. We headed back to Houston and sat in four hours of traffic - boo. We had high hopes to Christmas shop (we haven't done any and there are 10 days until Christmas #ohlawd), but since we have a new comfy couch, it was raining and cold outside we stayed home and watched a movie. We didn't even go to the grocery store... lazy Sunday indeed!
I hope you had a great weekend!!
Love,
Amanda


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!