Thursday, April 9, 2015

I Am Thankful For Jake Because....

I am thankful for Jake because...

... he makes me laugh.

... he takes care of me. Exhibit A - he washed my car yesterday because it was dirty.

... he dances silly with me at the apartment or in public.

...he never tries to limit my personality.

...he is a supporter of everything I do.

...he listens!!!!

...he deals with my quirks and always changes the toilet paper roll because that is something I can't seem to do. LOL (My mom is nodding her head while reading this)

... he cares about my well-being. That includes my physical, emotional and mental health.

...he encourages me to reach for the stars and dream the biggest dreams all while giving me support to turn those dreams into realities.

...he helps me get things I can't reach, open jars, and basically helps me with anything I need help with.

...he cares about my financial well-being. He won't SHUT UP about me getting an IRA. I really do need to do this soon.

...he eats my food even if it is a major fail. For example, I roasted corn and brussels sprouts with olive oil and cayenne pepper and cumin. They were so spicy I couldn't even eat them, but he did and would have finished them if I didn't throw them away.

...he gives me compliments on the reg. He always tells me how pretty I am or how cute my outfit is. He even tells me I am beautiful when I get up in the morning and I have a messy bun on the top of my head, stinky morning breath, and no makeup on.

...he loves my family. They are my world and are so important to me, so because he loves them too I love him more.

...he opens my car door.

...he takes me on dates.

...he kisses me on the forehead.

...he watches my shows with me even if they are boring and totally girly.

...he sings loud in the car with me on road trips.

...he respects me.

...he goes on long runs with me and doesn't complain.

...he is a hard-worker.

...he is smart with his money and makes really good decisions. This is something I cherish and appreciate. This is a trait that makes me feel secure knowing that he will always be able to take care of us.

...he embraces my independent self that can be quite feisty!

...he will pour me a glass of wine if I had a rough day or a really good day when celebrating is to be had.

...he is always a shoulder I can cry on and an ear that will listen to me vent.

...he celebrates life with me.

...he will go on walks with me.


So clearly this list could go on and on, so I will stop where I am at. :-) Overall I just wanted to share some love with Jake on this blog of mine. One day we can look back at this post and remember some of the reasons why I fell in love with him.

To Jake,

I love you and am so thankful for all that you are!! You are amazing and I am so PROUD and honored to be your girlfriend!!! I look forward to the many memories we will share together and cherish the times together where we enjoy the little things. Those are the times that make life just so much sweeter because they are shared with you. You are amazing my love!

Love,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!

 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS