Happy Monday! My weekend/Easter recap can wait mainly because I think talking about the things I normally say are way more fun. Ha! I will post a recap soon. Don't you worry! :-) Today I am talking about all of my little sayings, so let's get to it!
1. Goodnight!!! (in a country accent)
I am not saying the literal meaning of good night when I say this. It is more of a "you need to stop what you are doing right now and go to bed." It is said when someone is doing something bad, crazy or weird.
For example, we were driving home from San Antonio yesterday and this person was driving like a maniac. My words... Goodnight! Which may have been followed by an eye roll.
Thinking about this saying, it is so weird and makes no absolute sense, but it is so fitting for certain situations. I guess it is a southern thing... weird sayings that make no sense.
2. Oh Lawd!!
This is definitely being said when someone does something that is ridiculous and very similar to the explanation for goodnight.
3. I can't even!
This can be used when people/babies/dogs are just too cute and words cannot describe just how cute/funny they are. It can also be used when people are doing things that are SO WEIRD and NOT normal. For example, I heard a girl one time say Louisiana was Vermont on a map... I can't even.
4. Nooo!
With a German accent. It is drawn out and semi dramatic. I am part German so it makes sense! ;-)
5. Cuss Words
I kind of have a potty mouth, but I definitely know when it is okay to cuss and when it is not. One saying that is common when I am driving is WTF?! If you live in a big city and have to sit in lots of traffic, you know exactly why this saying is a common occurrence while I am driving.
What are some of your common sayings?? Is there anything I should be saying?? HA!
I hope you had a great day!!
Amanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!