Thursday, July 30, 2015

10 Things That Make Me Happy


1. Coming home to a puppy that is so excited to see me and barking obnoxiously (even though it hurts my ears I wouldn't have it any other way).

2. When Jake, Ava and I snuggle on our bed or on the air mattress in the living room! My three favorite people all in one place - my heart just glows! 

3. When there is little traffic! Sounds so simple, but it is a big deal living in a big city. Without traffic I can get to and from work in 15-20 minutes. With traffic 35-90 minutes. Rough. 

4. When I am at the lake soaking up the sun! 

5. Having good girlfriend time! Wine, food, talking - joy!!

6. Seeing old people dance at bars. I hope to be like that one day!

7. Dessert. Yes, I clearly have a sweet tooth and a good dessert brings a smile to my face and tastebuds!

8. The holidays!! It is the happiest time of the year! I love the family time, cold weather, yummy food, smells, and just overall feeling of the time between Thanksgiving and New Years.

9. A good playlist! Music is such a motivator for me. Jake and I listen to music more than we watch TV. I love making fun playlist and listening to songs that make me want to dance.

10. Having a good and BUSY day!! I strive off of being busy, so when I have a busy day where I feel like I am contributing to something more than my life I am one happy girl!!

What things make you happy??

Love,

Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!

 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS