Hello, friends! This past weekend our friends, Adam and Chantel, came in town and we had so much fun! I am still trying to recover, but it was good! Let's get to the recap!
F R I D A Y
Friday night Jake and I hung out at the apartment, cleaned and relaxed. Jake was out of town last week, so when he got home he just wanted to relax. We went to Salata for dinner (getting cray cray on a Friday I know) and then came home to pick-up-clean-up before Adam and Chantel got in town.
We stayed up, talked and the guys drank some beer. It was good just catching up!
S A T U R D A Y
Saturday morning I woke up and went to Sylvia's Bridal Shower/Brunch. We went to Cyclone Anayas and it was delicious! We played games, chatted and hung out. It was nice meeting the other bridesmaids. I left brunch, went home, changed into my swimsuit, made drinks/food and went to the pool. We hung out and soaked up the super hot sun for a couple of hours.
Sitting in the sun can wear you out, so we went to Sam's for lunch. $1.50 for a hot dog and a drink. #winning After lunch we came back to the apartment, took showers and took a nap. Well everyone, but me. I just couldn't sleep, so I watched a movie on Netflix. Everyone woke up around 7:30 and got ready for dinner.
We went to The Woodlands for dinner and dancing afterwards. We had dinner at Black Walnut Cafe. I got a turkey burger (delicious) and then coconut gelato for dessert! OH. MY. LANTA. it was amazing!!! Taste buds on cloud 9!
After dinner, we went to Crush. I have always wanted to go there, so we started our night there. The DJ wouldn't play the parts that I liked at first, but then the music got better. We went to the rooftop part. It was fun, but freaking humid!! Long hair and skinny jeans are not good for hot and humid weather. We had lots of fun and I burned all my gelato and burger off by dancing! We also decided that Shake It Off by T. Swift is my theme song! :-) We went home and all crashed!!
S U N D A Y
Sunday morning I woke up early. I tried to sleep in, but Ava saw me wake up and kept hitting her gate until I got up. I took her on a 30 minute walk, made breakfast for everyone and worked on some Beachbody stuff.
We went to Katy to get a mani/pedi, have lunch and the guys went to the outlets to kill time. By the end of the day I was so tired I could barely think. Jake and I made Chicago dogs and tater tots for dinner. We watched the documentary Fed Up and felt like crap with everything we were eating because in reality it is full of sugar. We got ready for bed and I believe both of us were asleep before our heads hit our pillows.
How was your weekend??
Love,
Amanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!