Monday, July 20, 2015

Situations In My Life via Gifs

I love gifs!! Sometimes gifs can explain how you are feeling better than words can. So without further adieu let's get to certain situations in my life explained via gifs....

When someone keeps talking about things you don't give two shits about.... I know some people want to do this to me too. LOL 

When my hair doesn't want to do what I want it to do.... 
YES!!!! 


When my favorite song comes on... 

How I feel when I am super excited about something and it gets shut down by life... 

When Ava wants to play and I just want to nap... 

When there isn't a lot of traffic... 

When someone says something and it isn't meant to be sexual but I take it that way... 

When you hear something in the middle of the night you wake up like... 

When I hug Jake, don't wrap my arms around him, and use him as a human posts to hold me up... 

After a long day or weekend, me getting in bed or laying on the couch... 
Love,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!

 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS