Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Goals for September

I have been way off the wagon for my goal posts every month. I was going strong posting my goals every month, but I didn't hit any one month and stopped posting them. Whomp... BUT it's all about getting back on that horse and trying again! (Clearly I am from Texas using that analogy! - HA!) So here we go!


1. Hit Success Club 10 

This is a reach for me because I have been struggling to hit Success Club 5 for the past couple of months. (Being a Beachbody Coach you receive perks if you hit Success Club for the month! No quotas to meet, but Success Club for goodies! Love it!) I am going to try really hard to get it this month and make it happen!

2. Go out at least 1X this month! 

It is VERY hard to meet new people in a big city when you don't work in large offices, go to church (we are looking for one and have a couple we like but need to go more), do extra curricular things, etc. Jake and I have decided that we are going to go out at LEAST once a month to meet people. We are putting ourselves out there because new friends aren't going to come knock on our door!

3. Add one new coach to my team 

I want to starting adding coaches to my team because I want to be able to help people change lives, earn extra money and do something so rewarding. Seeing people find their confidence, light-up because they feel amazing about themselves and improve in every area of their life because you gave them an opportunity to do so is the most rewarding thing ever!! Everyone should be given an opportunity that makes their soul dance!

4. Do my checklist items every. single. day! 

5. Do the 3-Day Refresh

My mom and I ordered it last night and we are pumped to do it together. I have heard nothing but good things about it, so we are trying it. So nice to have someone to do it with! :-)

6. Have 1 friend/couple over for dinner


Those are my goals! What are yours??

Love,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!

 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS