So today I bought these shoes from ja-vie. I saw them from another blog, and oh my lanta I am excited!! They look so comfortable and cute. I am a HUGE fan of when comfort and fashion meet. Let's be honest, who just LOVES to wear uncomfortable things?? I don't know too many people that do. I hope I like them, because I am not one to normally buy shoes online before I have tried them on. Women's shoes are just so different. I also bought the book 101 Dog Tricks by Kyra Sundance. I am trying to teach Ava new tricks, but I definitely need just as much instruction as she does. She is a very smart dog, so I want to challenge her daily.
I feel so out of the loop because I haven't been watching the news lately. I barely watch the Today show every morning because I am busy getting ready for work and taking Ava out. I think it is really important to watch the news, no matter how negative it is, because you are aware of what is going on in the world. There is an app I love to read. It is News 360. I have set up all my topics I want to read about and it tailors my news feed to those topics. So normally I like to do a what's going on in the world part, but not today. Let's just skip right ahead to my favorite songs right now. I am a huge advocate for random dance parties because sometimes you just have to dance it out. It is normally just Ava and I dancing, okay more me, in our living room shakin' our groove thing. So here's the list of our top songs for our dance parties:
- Shake It Off by Taylor Swift
- All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor
- Ava still loves this song, plus the message is pretty awesome! "Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top." LOVE it!!!
- Black Widow by Iggy Azalea
- I could not believe she was a white blonde girl. Total shocker, but she is great.
- This is How We Do by Katy Perry
- Bailando by Enrique Iglesias
I cannot wait to shake it with my favorite girl, Ava, tonight! Dancing just makes me happy! Tonight I am going to workout with my dad and Jake. We are going to lift weights and then do some cardio on the punching bags. I grew up doing karate and the saying," You have to use it or you will lose it" is true so we are going to practice some tonight.
Speaking of my favorite girl! Last night she destroyed duck #2. There was stuffing EVERYWHERE!!! Love that girl, but how does a dog as little as she is get that much stuffing everywhere?? It was really funny watching her act crazy tearing up her duck. I don't mind her doing that with her toys, but with my stuff no way. So far so good, so fingers crossed. She also got a bath last night. She is not a fan of baths, so hopefully she will be a fan of swimming like Baron was. After her bath, she looked like a fluff ball. Can you tell I love her?!
Stay positive, happy and healthy!!
Love,
AB


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!