Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Five Fall Favorites

Happy Friday!! This week has seemed really long. I am not sure why because I have been busy with work and everything. Any who, my five fall favorites are....

One: honey crisp apples

These are my favorite apples. They are perfectly sweet and tart, but not overbearing on either side of the scale. I have always been an apple lover. They are the perfect snack. I read something somewhere that apples can give you more energy than multiple cups of coffee. I don't know the truth behind that. I did read it on the Internet, so I guess it's true (total sarcasm). Apples have many benefits. For example, apples can help clean teeth, have many good vitamins in them. Any who, apples are great and honey crisp apples are my go to snack in the fall. 


Two: football 

In Texas football is a religion. It is kind of ridiculous at times, but I would rather have football loving guys rather than not. I have been going to football games with my dad since I was two and a half, so it is the norm for me to enjoy football. Don't get me wrong, there are many days when I would much rather watch something else, but football brings a comforting feeling to the house.


Three: Fall Outfits 

So in Texas you never have a winter wardrobe and a fall/winter wardrobe. The weather is so crazy here that one day you could be in long pants and the next in shorts. It is really strange, but nice sometimes. I am not a huge fan of freezing cold weather, so a warm day here and there is perfect for me. But I am definitely excited to break out my long sleeve shirts, boots and skinny jeans. 
Isn't this the cutest? I cannot wait to put together cute fall outfits. 

Four: Snuggling 

Cooler weather means getting to snuggle more. I do not like turning the heat on high in our apartment because it is just so dang expensive, so I am looking forward to many snuggle sessions with Jake to keep warm. Also, during the summer we are always outside doing things, so when fall/winter comes we actually have time to watch movies, lounge around the house, and just relax. 

Five: Food

Chili, cornbread, soup, roasts, pumpkin bread, muffins, pies... I am getting hungry thinking about all the great food there is to cook during the fall. Let's be honest, who likes eating a hot soup during the summer?? I don't! It is already so dang hot outside, so the last thing I want is something to warm me up even more. But really, I am so excited to cook again. I have been really slacking lately, but I will get back in the groove of things. 

Those are my five fall favorites. What are yours? 

Have a fabulous day and weekend!! 

Stay positive, healthy and happy!! 

Love, 

AB 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!

 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS