I have seen so many summer to-do lists around the blog world and I love it! I have gotten so many great ideas! I am a list lover myself, so I thought I should sit down and create one!
1. Go to the beach
2. Have lunch at the lake
3. Go to a concert
4. Build a fort and watch a movie on a rainy day
5. Go on a date in the middle of the week
6. Kayak in The Woodlands
7. Finish painting my chairs
8. Go country dancing
9. Float the river
10. Have a snow cone
11. Jake waterski with a beer and I take a picture
12. Have 3 Jamanda (Jake and Amanda) weekends
13. Try something new
14. Watch the sunset
15. Go to a brewery
16. Go to a winery
17. Go to a movie/concert in the park
18. Go out and enjoy Washington St. one night
19. Spontaneous Jamanda roadtrip
20. Slalom ski together
What are your plans this summer?
Love,
Amanda
Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!