Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Currently Loving




Steve Madden P-Heaven Flats are the ying to my yang! They are the most comfortable flats I have ever worn. I have the cognac leather above and the patent black. I have my eye on a couple of the animal print pairs. I found mine at the Famous Footwear Outlet for $15, so shop around because you can normally find them cheaper.


La Croix is by far my favorite drink right now. Jake is hooked too! They are sodium, calorie and sugar free, BUT I get my carbonation fix without the guilt and junk in a soda. We have loved every. single. flavor. Target has the most flavors, but we can also get it at our local grocery store. Must try!!

Purity Face Wash is one to definitely boast about! It smells so fresh and my skin feels so great after using it.

PiYo is my absolute favorite workout! I love love love it and could say so many great things about it. It is the first workout I actually want to do and look forward to doing on the weekends. Yoga was a little too slow for me and I liked the burn I would get from Pilates, but didn't love either one. BUT PiYo puts them together in the best way possible and it is addicting!! If you want more information on PiYo shoot me an email or comment below with your email.

OPI Cajun Shrimp and Mod About You are my favorite OPI colors and they are my go-to's year round. I mean every girl needs a solid pink and red nail polish!

Skinny Pop Popcorn Black Pepper has been my go-to snack. I am a black pepper lover and it goes on everything, so now that it is on my ultimate favorite snack, popcorn, I think I may be in heaven!

Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar is used as my face tonic (1:1 ACV:Water) and I made a little mix of the same ratio to spray into my hair every night. It was supposed to help with dandruff, help your hair grow and give your hair more body. The tonic has done wonders for my skin and I could go on and on about it.

Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace has been my summer accessory. This summer I was deciding between the magenta and black one. Ultimately, I went with the pink because you can never go wrong with pink and it would add a fun pop of color to my outfits this summer. Plus, I will get the black one on my birthday! LOL

What things are you loving?

Love,

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!

 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS