Currently I am....
Watching... Jane The Virgin, Blindspot, Grey's Anatomy, Blacklist and Chicago PD. AND lots of football when Jake controls the TV.
Thinking about... my goals! I just set my 3, 6, 9 and 12 month goals. I have set dates on every single one and look at them every day.
Excited about... getting our new couch! We ordered a new couch a couple weekends ago, and are very much looking forward to its arrival. We got a little darker color, so we have to wait about eight weeks until it is delivered.
![]() |
| Jake so over furniture shopping.. This is the couch though!! |
| This is what the color will be with the pillow selection. A little darker than cream even though I love the cream color. |
Eating... salads, sandwiches and CANDY! Y'all. Halloween time gets me every year. I want all the chocolate, sweets, and treats I can get my hands on.
Listening to... different playlists on Spotify with wide-varieties of music! Loving all types of music lately. Nothing in particular.
Reading... You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero and it is incredible!! I am actually flying through it, so if you have any recommendations for my next book that would be great.
Thankful for... everything. I know that is so cliche, but I am so thankful for my life, the people in it and all the situations I am in. I am especially thankful for Jake. He is the best!!
Wishing... for cooler weather... to stay! Here in Texas we are on a weather roller coaster. It is cool fall weather one day and warm, muggy and humid the next. I want to truly be able to break out the sweaters and be able to wear them outside and not only in my very cold office at work.
Working on... myself and saving mulla!
Feeling... excited and anxious all at the same time. I have been finding myself having little moments of anxiety/stress for no dang reason other than freaking myself out. Trying to work on that. On the other hand, super excited for all the upcoming holidays.
Wearing... this sweater on repeat! So warm, so comfy and it literally feels like I am wrapped in a blanket.
Wanting... a food processor. I want to be able to make my own hummus, veggie burgers, and so many other things. I look at the recipes and they all use a food processor in the preparation.
Loving... my new haircut! I cut 7 inches off last weekend. I love love love it!!!
Love,
Amanda





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!