I confess that I am obsessed with Salata. Big salads with every topping you could ever want and the best tea around. YES!
I confess I am a sufferer of analysis paralysis, but am working on getting better.
I confess traffic drives me NUTS, but sometimes it is nice to sit in your car, by yourself, and think about anything and everything.
I confess I have no idea how I want to decorate my house. I love white/creams with bright colors, BUT I also love warm and rustic decor too.. hmm.. Which is your favorite?
I confess that my favorite part of the day is getting in bed, reading my personal development book with Jake and Ava laying next to me.
I confess I am in DIRE need of a hair cut. It has been over a year and lord have mercy it is LONG!
I confess I sometimes wished I lived in a different city where I could meet all new people and start fresh. This won't happen, but I think Jake and I would be WAY less busy and could focus on spending "us" time if we did.
I confess I am trying to grow my nails out. I used to have them long in high school, but that have been short ever since. Giving it a shot! So far so good!
Well that's it for today! What are some of your confessions??
Love,
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!