Saturday, October 3, 2015

Driving In A Big City via GIFs

Happy Saturday! Living in a big city traffic is awful, so I thought it was perfect to describe some of the things that happen while I am driving. Enjoy!!

How I am when I my jam comes on

When someone waits until the last minute to get over when the traffic is insane... NOOOO you are NOT getting in!

Jake while I am driving
When someone is coming up really fast and you are at a complete stop... do not hit me


PEOPLE - GO THE DANG SPEED LIMIT!! Not under in the left hand lane when NO ONE is in front of you! 

When I am lost and have done the same loop multiple times thinking I am finally going the right way
Have a great day!!

Love,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!

 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS