Anyway, it is time for my five on Friday! Enjoy, friends!
O N E: My outfit today
So I have always wanted a pair of white converse. I have seen so many cute outfits on Pinterest, but I always thought, and still do to be honest, think they make my feet look like clown feet. My sister and Jake went shopping with me a couple weeks ago. We went to Nordstrom Rack (One of my new favorite stores) and I found a pair. My sister and Jake said they looked good. I actually liked them in the store. When I got home, I was second guessing myself. I ended up keeping them and I broke them out today. I am wearing grey skinny jeans, a button down boyfriend shirt and my white converse. I actually really like my outfit. I feel so hip! ha! I don't have a full body shot, but I do have a picture of my shoes and a selfie!
T W O: Snack Time
My snacks this week have been on point! I love snacks... okay, if we are being totally honest, I just really love food. This week I had veggies and hummus, pita chips, these sunflower seed snack things, and honeycrisp apples. I love veggies and hummus. It is one of my favorite snacks. It is right up there with popcorn and apples with sun butter. Sun butter is a peanut butter alternative for nut-allergy people. It's actually really good! I will post about my allergy story later.
T H R E E: Halloween
Halloween is officially one week away! I can't believe October is practically over. This year flew by. I have decided what I am going to be for Halloween this year. Drum roll please... a flapper! I think it is such a fun outfit and it gives me a reason to buy 24 hour red lipstick. Woo! Can you say justification??
F O U R: Shellac
Okay, am I the only one that when the nail polish chips on one nail, the rest of the polish on my other nails is being picked off immediately? It's terrible, I know, but I just can't help it. It drives me insane. Like OCD insane. So with that said, I think I am going to pass on shellac and just get normal nail polish from now on. It only lasts a week because I am so rough with my hands, so why am I spending more money for it to last a couple days longer than regular polish? So my goal is to get at least one mani/pedi a month. Hoping for the best on this one. Do you have any advice to not picking polish off? Best habits to keep your nail polish on longer?
F I V E: Five Songs I am Totally Digging Right Now
1. Left Hand Free by alt-J
2. Prayer in C by Lilly Wood and The Prick
3. C'est la Vie by B*Witched
4. Trumpets by Jason Derulo
5. Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon
Reasons Why:
1. This song is just catchy. The first time I heard it, my reaction was mmm I kinda like this song.
2. This song is just a good song for everything. It is good driving, running and working song. Check it out and let me know what you think.
3. I feel like a 10 year old girl singing and dancing to this song. It always puts me in a good mood. Yes, I definitely jam out to this song in my car driving home every Friday. And yes, I get plenty of stares. So go ahead and picture me singing and dancing in my car... you're welcome for a good laugh.
4. Totally catchy! Enough said.
5. This song is an instant get up and dance song. Impromptu dance party!!
What are your five on Friday?? What songs are you loving?
I encourage you to have a little or big dance party on your way home from work or once you get home. Wherever it may be, let yourself go, have fun, laugh and enjoy a good dance and song! It makes the soul happy! I hope you have the best weekend!! Enjoy it!
Love,
AB




.jpg)
Love those chuck taylors! I've been wanting a pair but haven't pulled the trigger yet. If only I could wear them to work!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I think you should totally get some! I have got so many compliments on them today.
DeleteLove the Chuck Taylors! Super cute! One of my five today was Sally Hansen miracle gel. I have the same trouble with picking manicures off and have found the gel wreaks havoc on my nails, but am loving this polish....no problems and lasts almost two weeks :).
ReplyDeleteThank you! I have been wanting to try the Sally Hansen miracle gel for a while now. Since you really like it and have a picking problem too, I am definitely going to try it out.
Delete