Tuesday, October 14, 2014

My Cup Runneth Over

Happy Tuesday, Y'all! The weather today is SPECTACULAR!!! I got to have lunch with Jake today. It was a true treat! We went to Cafe Express, which is one of my lunch spot favorites. He has been working from home, so I am taking full advantage before his new office is complete.

Today is a stop and smell the roses kind of day, so here are a couple things I am so thankful for today:

O N E: Ava

This little puppy has my heart! If you read my post yesterday, you know she was sick. Well thank the good Lord she is back to normal. Yay! *Insert happy dance*  I never thought I would be so excited to be dealing with a crazy wild puppy this morning that wouldn't listen.

T W O: This Weather

Gosh. it. is. gorgeous. Jake and I ate lunch outside today, so we could soak up this weather. It is perfection.

T H R E E: My Job

I have a job that I absolutely love and the people I work with are even better! Yesterday I told my boss I would be a little late and I left a little early to pick up Ava. They didn't mind at all. They really care about everyone and the things going on in their life.

F O U R: My Family

Okay, I am always thankful for my family and the love they give me.

F I V E: Jake

My stud-muffin of a guy still gives me butterflies and I get all giddy when I see him. Meeting him for lunch today really made my day. He is great! Gosh, I love him.

To keep it simple, my cup runneth over!



I hope you are enjoying this beautiful day!

Stay healthy, happy and positive!

Love,

AB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!

 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS