Wednesday, February 4, 2015

February Goals

Happy Hump Day y'all! Hey ohh!! This week is going by really fast. I am SO looking forward to this weekend. Lots of family time in my near future. Anyway, I have been reading so many posts on monthly goals and I. Just. Love. It. I feel like the blog world and your readers keep you accountable, so I am partaking in writing out my goals for the month.



1. Send at least one letter aka snail mail once a week.

I think this is a great way to brighten someone's day. I love getting snail mail and feel rewarded when I send it to people. This will be one of the ways I work on the people that care in my life.



2. Read at least 30 pages a week.

This number may seem super low and it is, but even if I read five pages a night for six days I am reading more than I am right now. I need to set down the cellular device and get my nose in a book.



3. Clean out my closet.

Y'all. My closet is overflowing and pretty unorganized which stresses me out. I need to get on top of my laundry and clean out the clothes I don't wear or have a use for anymore. I have shoes that are just too tight on my feet. Clothes that aren't practical anymore. Major clean out this month.

4. Hang up our curtains.

I bought curtains on Groupon forever ago and still haven't hung them up. We bought our curtain rods last weekend, so we are moving in the right direction.

5. Get my nails done at least once this month.

If you remember, this was one of my New Year resolutions. So it is a must on the goal list this month.


6. Teach Ava a new trick.

This month I would like to teach Ava how to roll over consistently. She doesn't really like rolling over, so this should be interesting. She is such a fast learner and can typically learn a new trick in about 15 minutes, but with rolling over she struggles.

7. Play tennis 3X this month.

This was also a resolution. I only played one time in January, so I need to make up for it in February.



8. FINISH the terms and conditions at work.

We are in the process of creating our own T&C's. Well T&C's are those things that are super long, have tiny print and are the most boring things to read. You know the things you just accept on iTunes? Yeah. That is what I am writing and working on but for the company I work for.


How do you accomplish your goals? Are you a list person or do you keep them in the back of your mind?

Love,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!

 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS