O N E // Completing goals
This week I finished my terms and conditions for my company and taught Ava how to roll over. 27 pages and 8,818 words later they are done. The terms and conditions have been on my to-do list since December 8th and I am so glad they are complete. Okay, at least the first go around. So enjoy the selfie I took with my T&C's when I finished them and the video of Ava rolling over. We get really excited in our household.
T W O // Songs I am loving
-Honey, I'm Good by Andy Grammer
-Just Do You by India.Arie
**Go listen to this song right now! It is a feel good song and a dang good one. Just do you!! Tell me what you think!**
-Mr. Almost by Meghan Trainor
-The Nights by Avicil
-Show You Off by Dan + Shay
T H R E E // Favorite quote this week
I know this has been on a lot of my Five on Friday posts, but I cannot say enough good things about my hunter boots. They are one of the best purchases I have ever made. This week the weather was cold and rainy. When I walked Ava they kept my feet dry and warm. Later in the week it warmed up, but there was water in the grass from the sprinkler system which made it muddy. Guess who rocked her hunter boots while taking Ava out?? I did and my feet stayed dry and clean. Seriously, if you are on the fence of buying a pair just do it. I will be using mine year round and they are actually super comfortable. Who else is a hunter boot lover?!
F I V E // Friend shout out
I just want to say a quick thank you to all my friends that make the effort to text/call/email me. It is a nice change to have friends that reciprocate the effort. It makes me feel loved and you don't know how much a simple text/call/email can brighten my day. You know who you are! :-)
I hope you have the best weekend!!
Love,
Amanda
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!