Currently I am...
Watching... Grey's Anatomy, Jane the Virgin and Unbreakable. All I have to say about Grey's Anatomy is that I don't think I have ever cried that much in a show. Like breakdown after I watched the episode for Derek's funeral. I told Jake he (as in Jake) can't die and was bawling my eyes out. Pathetic I know, but gosh Shonda Rimes knows how to pull at my heart strings. And... Derek was NOT supposed to die.
Eating... Lots of healthy recipes that makes lots of leftovers. BUT I will be eating fresh chocolate chip cookies soon because I am craving them and I freaking want a damn cookie.
Drinking... Lot of water out of my new Bubba cup and Shakeology. The bubba cup = awesome!! It doesn't fit in my cup holder though, but I just need to drink two cups full and I have drank 64 oz. of water! Woo! Now Shakeology has become my breakfast and I love love love it!! It is a nutrient dense drink that I have started to love! I have way more energy during the day, and I just feel good when I drink it.
Reading... Melanie Shankle books! Love love love them! So cute and great reads!
Wanting... To have all the money in the world to be able to decorate my apartment the way I want. That's the bad thing when you finally decide on a theme - you want everything like... yesterday.
Thankful for... My family. My dad being alive and him getting better every day. Jake. Ava. My Health. My mom as my workout buddy (She makes it way more fun!). My sister. Friends. A roof over my head. A warm bed to sleep in. Clothes on my back. My job. The list could go on and on.
Working on... Finishing my dang chairs that I started (let me think about it) like forever ago.
Needing to... Organize the apartment and clean out some of the clutter.
Loving... PiYo and my challenge groups. They help me stay motivated to do my workouts, eat healthy and drink my Shakeology. I have FINALLY been able to see changes in my body that I haven't seen in a long time. (Okay, never have seen them, but it just sounds so much better - ha!)
Wishing... There was more time on the weekends for more R&R.
Thinking about... what color I should paint my toes and fingers, if I should paint them myself or go get them done. I am in MAJOR need of a pedi. I saw a commercial for the electric pedi egg thing. Do you know what I am talking about? Have you tried it? What did you think?
Looking forward to... TRIPS/VACATION this year!! Florida, Chicago, California!
I am hoping to get back on the blogging train and get my booty in motion with my posts. Until the next time my friends!!
Love,
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!