Saturday, May 16, 2015

My Thoughts When... [explained through gifs]

When I am sitting in traffic... 


When Jake says we can get a snack from Sonic... 


When Jake asks me to watch basketball with him... the whole game and not the last 5 minutes... 


 When we order Tiff's Treats at work and I learn that we are going to get hot fresh cookies delivered to our office...

 When Jake told me we were going to go see Kenny Chesney...


 At work when they start talking about things WAY over my head...


 When I totally agree with someone or something...


When there is drama involved... 

When I had to take showers in the public bathrooms when we went camping for Jake's family reunion...

Hope these made you giggle a little bit more on this Saturday morning! Have a great weekend!!

Love,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!

 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS