O N E // Favorite Recipe
Shrimp and Veggie Pesto Pasta! So so so good and easy to make!
![]() |
| via |
T W O // Favorite Thing To Wear
International Fit Marin Denim from Tommy Bahama. I bought these a couple weeks ago at the Tommy Bahama outlet and they are the most comfortable jeans I have EVER worn. They are amazing!!! Plus a good solid, nice, dark pair of jeans is always a must in every wardrobe! Love them!!
T H R E E // Favorite Song
Love Me Like You Mean It by Kelsea Ballerini
F O U R // Favorite Quote
F I VE // Favorite Workout
PIYO!!! I am obsessed with it! It is a mix of yoga and pilates. It kicks my booty every single time. My legs/arms/core/etc. are all feeling like jello by the end. I have been doing it for about three weeks now, and I have seen my body tone in places I have been working on for years and I just feel good when I am done with it.
Have a great weekend!!
Love,
Amanda
Linking up with April and Amanda




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!