Friday, May 15, 2015

Five on Friday

TGIF. Enough said. Let's get to my five VERY random thoughts/favorites today!

O N E // Names

Do you ever hear a name and immediately think, "I could totally name my kid that!" Maybe it's just a girl thing, but two names I love are Isabella and Madalenna. I am not thinking about having kiddos anytime soon, but I think they are two beautiful names!

T W O // Loving this song



T H R E E // Playing catch up

I am in major need of some R&R to catch up on all my shows. I am way behind and need to dedicate a good couple many hours to watch my shows. Blacklist, Chicago PD, Grey's Anatomy, American Odyssey... I think that is all.

F O U R // Ava

My sweet little angel is the sweetest dang dog ever! She is so loving and has such a personality. She loves ripping up her bed and any toy she comes in contact with. She runs around the apartment like a loony toon and afterwards loves to snuggle with us once she has cooled down. She is protective, so smart and so loving. How in the world did I get so lucky to have a sweet fur-baby like her?? I am thankful and blessed.



F I V E // Meal Planning

I owned meal planning this week like a boss! lol We ate all of our food and had plenty of left-overs to take for lunch the next day. AND we have food for the weekend! Woo! It's about the little victories right?!



What song are you loving lately?

Love,

Amanda

Linking up with April and Karly



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!

 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS