Friday, January 16, 2015

Five on Friday

Happy Friday my friends!! Today is the first day of sun in a while! Oh what that can do to your mood! :-) I wore my sunglasses into work today and it felt so good. You will be happy to know I have FINALLY finished ALL my New York recaps, so be looking for them next week. I am linking up with April and her friends for the Five on Friday, so without further adieu let's get to it!

Describes my feelings exactly about today! 


O N  E: Friends and family filled weekend

We have a busy weekend ahead and I am so excited to be able to spend the weekend with good friends and family!



T W O: Craving crap/ not good for your body food

Ever since we got back from New York we have been really good about eating healthy. Okay, we had Mexican food one day, but it was so good. But lately I have been craving a fattening and greasy meal. I know it sounds totally bizarre, but fries and chicken strips would just do the body good... okay my cravings good not so much my body. Lol I am sure I will regret my decision right after I eat because my stomach will hurt, but I just want it. I want more! I want more! Do you think of the AT&T everytime you say I want more? I do! Anyway, I think we will fulfill our want for crap/not good for your body food this weekend. 


T H R E E: Reason why I blog

The reason why I blog is to have stories, moments and memories to look back on. I write every detail that I can think of because one day I know I will want them included. I don't want to forget the little things. I want to capture them all. With that said, the outlet blogging has provided for me is indescribable. I enjoy it so much and I love reading things about other peoples lives. To me the blogging world is full of people reading peoples stories, encouraging, praying and supporting each other. We may not all agree with what is said, but there is no judgement because that is their life/opinions/thoughts. SO thank you all for your support, encouragement and love. It means the world to me!
via


F O U R: Post I cannot get out of my head

Kristy at Seven Graces wrote a post about 5 Resolutions Every Mom Needs. I am not a mom, but this post was so helpful to me. Luisa made a print out (the one in the picture and you can find the link below) and I have it on my fridge that I look at every day. The five resolutions were to be kind, be yourself, stop comparing, stop competing and give grace. Y'all I cannot get this post out of my head. Each resolution is one everyone could have. Do yourself a favor and go ahead and read it. It will change your perspective for the better. Happy reading, friends! :-)

via



F I V E: Songs I am loving right now

1. Time Of Our Lives by Pitbull & Ne-Yo
2. Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars
3. Roar by Katy Perry
4. Show You Off by Dan + Shay
5. Naive by The Kooks


I hope you have the best weekend!! I think we are supposed to have some sunshine here in Texas, so I am looking forward to taking advantage of it!



Love,


Amanda

4 comments:

  1. I like what you said about how blogging is great because you can write about what you want and if someone doesn't like it they don't have to read it! Loving that Kooks song too!
    Ally - Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I love blogging too! Not only do I want to remember the details, I also just love following along with others and getting to know more great people. I'm always left feeling inspired by the awesome things people are doing, or comforted by how real and normal they seem. Have a lovely weekend!
    xo
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my love send me your email you come up as a no reply blogger and I want to email you back! meetatthebarre@gmail.com

    Love your song picks and totally agree with you about why blogging is so fabulous! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the reason why you blog because it's exactly the reason I blog - the people i've met have all been incredible!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!

 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS