Three Favorite Memories
1. We were driving to Houston one weekend and I had a karaoke playlist playing and we were singing every song. Sweet Caroline... Shake it... good times and many many laughs.
2. We were picking up pecans in the front yard one afternoon and it turned into us playing like little kids. We were chasing each other, laughing and being goof-balls.
3. Dancing at TMT. Jake would always make me laugh and say,"When in doubt spin!" He would spin me multiple times around. This was before we started dating.
* I could go on and on of all the good memories we share. Jake is clearly tons of fun to be around and always makes me laugh! :-)
Three Songs That Make Me Think of Jake
1. Lovin' You Is Fun by Easton Corbin
2. Slow Dance by John Legend
3. Save Room by John Legend
*Jake is a John Legend fan*
Three Facts About Jake
1. He is left-handed.
2. He used to play collegiate basketball in Iowa. He was a point guard.
3. His favorite color is Caribbean Sea Blue.
4. Just for kicks... he is 5'9! HA! Just kidding he is 5'11. It is a running joke between us.
Three Weird Facts About Us
1. Jake's dad and my dad's mom's name is Betty.
2. Jake's sister and cousin have the middle name June. That is my moms, grandma and my middle name. I have never heard anyone else having the middle name June until I met him.
3. Me and Jake's story about how we met is very similar to my parent's story. My mom turned my dad down three times. My dad was done with my mom. There is more, but that is for another post some day! ;-)
Three Differences Between Jake and I
1. I love candy and Jake doesn't.
2. I am a planner and Jake is more of a go with the flow kind of guy.
3. Jake is EXTREMELY competitive and I am not that competitive at all.
Three Similarities Between Jake and I
1. We both taught fitness classes in college.
2. We love margaritas! (It was meant to be! haha)
3. Family is very important to us.
Three Things I Love About Jake
1. His sense of humor! He is such a hoot! He is goofy with me and can always say something to make me laugh.
2. He is a good listener. He really cares and listens to the things I have to say. This is why I started liking him in the first place.
3. He is athletic. Jake is a natural born athlete. He can pick up on a sport quickly. It is so much fun watching him be competitive.
Three of Jake's Quirks
1. Letting his toothbrush air dry.
2. Leaving his underwear right under the towel rack in the restroom when he takes a shower. HA!
3. His closet is very organized. The hangers are spaced out the exact same amount (the wiring on the shelf above helps this) and by colors. This was not the case when I first met him.
Three Things I Have Learned About Myself By Dating Jake
1. To stand up for myself with my friends.
2. To speak up when something is bothering me.
3. To "do you boo boo". Jake is a firm believer in being your 100% true self and embracing all of your flaws and strengths.
Jake is such a great guy for me! He is fun, witty and smart. He is not one to keep up with the Jones, and is very leveled and independent. Jake is driven, hardworking and always provides. He is gentle and loving. He is trustworthy and loyal. He really is the best of all worlds. I am so lucky to be able to be dating him! I love you babe! Happy Anniversary! Thank you for making me the happiest girl! You da best!
Love,
Amanda


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!