O N E
I am starting to make a running playlist on Spotify. I think I am more excited about my playlist than the actual running part. I could sit and make playlists for hours. Searching songs, finding new hits and just browsing is one of my favorite past times. So far I have a lot of pop hits. For example, Shake It Off by Taylor Swift. SO if you have any favorite running/workout jams please share! I am looking to build it up because I am one of those people that skips songs.
T W O
Since I am making a running playlist, I feel like it is safe to say that I have signed up for another half marathon with my sister. I am doing the Diva Half Marathon !! TuTu's, roses, tiara's, boas, hot guys and bubbly... sign me up! Oh yeah I already did! haha I am pretty excited and I am looking forward to training and doing another half with my sister.
T H R E E
Jake and I are going to see American Sniper tonight!! I am so excited!! I have heard so many great reviews that I must go see it. I will let you know what I thought about it on Monday. Yay for a date night!!
F O U R
Relationships are work!! Being in the working world I really have to make the effort in my relationships/friendships. It's very tough at times, but it is all about making the time. I am a work in progress and am working at it every day to be better. If you have any tips, I am all ears!
F I V E
I haven't posted any pictures of Ava lately, so here are some of the latest! She has learned how to beg/sit pretty. She sits on her back legs. We are still working on her balance, but she is getting it. She is still doing good on her stomach issues and we are starting to ween her off her medicine/probiotic/special food and I am a little nervous. We have started to let her sleep in our room at night. She will lay at the end of the bed for a little bit and then she lays on her blanket. She is quite the alarm in the morning by her kisses and stomping all over us. She is a crazy girl, but brings so much joy to our lives. Especially mine. The saying who rescued who is so true in our household. I love my sweet fur-baby so much!!
I hope you have the best weekend!!
Love,
Amanda




.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!