Thursday, March 5, 2015

Currently Confessing...

I confess... 

... I would love to live on the beach in a cute beach house that is filled with light pastel colors and seashells and rustic white wood, that has a wrap around porch that overlooks the ocean and I can come home and sit on that cute porch with a glass of wine, Ava and Jake. We can feel the salty air on our skin, hear the waves crashing on the shoreline and relax into comforts of beach-living with the background noise of cali-reggae or Jack Johnson (Pandora stations) playing in the background.

... I love to snack on cold cherry tomatoes. They remind me of my Papa and the time we picked tomatoes when I was younger.

... I don't like when people speak down to others or are rude to them. Be respectful people. You attract more bees with honey than vinegar.

... I am ready for the warmer weather so I can wear cute summer dresses on the weekends.

... Uggs are UGLY. I am sorry if you have a pair and wear them often. They are super comfy (I know) and are perfectly acceptable when taking the dogs out, wearing around the house, or wearing after a long day on the mountain, BUT to wear for fashion... no mam.

... A good playlist can make or break a workout, road trip, etc.

... Walks are my favorite.

... Shaving is a total pain in the ass, but once it is done I feel like a total girly girl and I love it.

... A good mani and pedi can turn any day around.

... I have a hospice finger... not a green finger or a black finger... I slowly lead plants to their death. I kill them, bring them back to life and then eventually they die a long slow death.

... Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.

... I could spend hours in any home store.

... Popcorn is my favorite snack.

... Grey cotton leggings should never be allowed to be worn in public. They just are not flattering and show everything.

... Peony flowers make me happy.

... I often think about my wedding and how it will turn out. I think about the colors, food, decoration, ceremony, bridesmaids, etc. With all of my friends getting married, I can't help but think of what I would do.

... I am not a movie person. I am all about TV shows and music. I just get bored watching movies. I think this is something I need to work on, because sometimes sitting in front of the TV, eating popcorn, snuggling with Jake is so very much needed.

... I often think about what I would look like with short hair. Hmm..

... Working out at lunch is my favorite.

... I always want something sweet after I eat a big meal or a fatty meal.



What are some of your confessions??

Love,


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!

 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS