Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Weekend Recap: San Antonio

I am a little late to the party with my weekend recap, but better late than never, so let's get to it!



F R I D A Y

I got home and Jake was washing his car like a crazy person because it was 45 degrees outside. Crazy man!! But that is SO something my dad would do. We went to dinner with our friends, Kristyn and Travis. It was a great time catching up, drinking margaritas, and eating Mexican food.



S A T U R D A Y

Our sandwiches from Bucee's 

We woke up and drove to San Antonio. Jake and I walked around La Canterra to just spend some time together before meeting up with his family for dinner. We went to his grandparents house and then headed to dinner at 54th Street. We celebrated his grandpa's 85th birthday!!! We went back to their house, had cake and drank wine.

Jake's mom brought over Coco, Monika's dog, and we got to play with her. She is a little puppy and still is such a baby, but is so smart. We played with her for a couple hours and she finally got tired. She was a little ball of energy.



S U N D A Y

We went to brunch with our friends Adam and Chantel. Oh it was delicious!!! I ate way too much, but that is okay because it was awesome. After brunch we went to his dad's office to hang out with him and say good-bye. Afterwards, we headed to Target to get a couple of things and to meet up with his mom to say good-bye to her. It was around 2 pm, so we needed to head back home. The drive was crapy because it was a rainy, drizzly day. Once we got back to Houston, we went to my parents to get Ava and hang out with them for a little bit.

This weekend was good and I didn't take many pictures. Boo. We are looking forward to weekends at HOME. Traveling a lot takes a toll on you.

I hope you have a great day!!

Love,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!

 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS