Thursday, March 26, 2015

Currently Confessing....

I confess...

... I am obsessed with podcasts!! My favorites are Joel Osteen (that man can preach) and The Daily Boost (the guy is a little goofy, but he has great messages). I listen to them on my way to work and love them!

... I have recently discovered sparkling water... oh my lanta! Tasty!! Sometimes water is just boring, but now I still have water but it's sparkling and has a little flavor. Coconut, lemon and Grapefruit are my favorite. (Literally the only three flavors I have had and I liked them all.) Refreshing and perfect for an afternoon drink.

... I have WAY too much perfume. Literally all kinds and way too much Bath & Body Works body spray. Japanese Cherry Blossom is my favorite B&BW and Elizabeth Arden Pretty is my favorite fancy perfume.

... I have never broke a bone (Knock on wood).

... I am freaking out a little about running 9 miles this weekend... woah buddy! Slow and steady wins the race. It's not about how long it takes you, but all about getting it done.

... Girl Scout cookies are DANGEROUS and so tempting. What is your favorite flavor?? Mine are thin mints.

... I love that is stays lighter longer. I get home from work and get to enjoy the beautiful weather.


That's all for today! What is your favorite Bath & Body Works body scent?

Love,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!

 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS