Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Currently...

Currently I am....

watching... this fire video at work for becoming the office Fire Warden - ha! Basically, in high rise buildings in Houston you have to have a couple people in the office that will take responsibility if there is ever a fire. Now I get to wear a bright colored vest and tell people what to do. LOL

reading... blogs! A few of my favorite blogs are:



eating... Spaghetti Squash Casserole

saving... my pictures on my phone so I can post them on Facebook before a mass delete. My phone doesn't have enough storage and I have thousands of pictures on my phone that need to be deleted to make more room.

craving... Salata tea. It's the best.

wearing... bright colors in hopes that warm weather will come.



exercising... by running many many miles every week as I get ready for my half marathon.



feeling... normal. Not too excited and not sad... just right in the middle.

anticipating... this weekend! It is a weekend with just Jake and Amanda time. It is much needed with how much traveling we have been doing.

trying... to find a swimsuit for this summer. I am not sure what style I would like. I saw this one today and I am loving it.


loving... Moscow mules. They have been my go-to when we go out.

doing... everything to keep our apartment clean. We stayed up late on Sunday cleaning and I am trying to keep it clean. That means not creating a pile of clothes every morning while trying to figure out what to wear.

working on... finding a tropical vacation trip that is reasonable. We were going to go this summer, but are now thinking about sometime in the fall because we aren't in school and don't have kids so we can go anytime during the year.

listening... to a variety of music. Random playlist are my favorite.

needing... sunshine and warm weather!!

wanting... new bedding, but trying to budget it out correctly and find exactly what I want.

thinking... about what I am going to make for dinner tonight... hmm... something easy and that has tasty leftovers. Suggestions?

hoping... I get to hang out with my little sister while she is here on Spring Break.

thankful for... Spring Break and the minimal traffic have been experiencing this week going to and from work. It is AWESOME!

What are you currently doing?

Love,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!

 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS