Friday, March 6, 2015

Five on Friday

Happy Friday, y'all!! The weather is cold, but beautiful! The skies are blue and the sun is out and sista needs some good ole' vitamin D. It amazing what the sun can do to someone's mood. Anyway, enough about the weather. Let's get to my five thoughts today for my five on Friday. I am linking up with April and her friends and Amanda.

O N E // Planning a vacation

Jake and I are wanting to go on a tropical vacation this summer. I am not sure where. I have been to Mexico plenty of times, so I am looking to go somewhere different. Please help!!! If you have any suggestions, places you have been too or have heard are good. PLEASE share!!!



T W O // Dealing With Stress

So lately I have been more stressed than normal. I think it is because I haven't been running or working out. But ever since I have gradated college I have noticed that I stress about the little things way more than I used to. For example, my sisters driving or people coming over or getting things done. I have become to worst back seat driver. Basically I worry about things all over the chart that used to never bother me. I don't like that, because I feel like a total worry-wart. Do you have any articles, suggestions or tips to deal with this? Please tell me I am not the only one like this?

T H R E E // Funnies Appropriate For This Week





F O U R // Favorite Quote



F I V E // Seven Miles

This weekend I have get to run seven miles for my half marathon training. I have been a total slacker on the whole running during the week thing and it may be a really tough run, but I will get it done. My focus to just to finish not to run it in a certain time, but just to complete it.

Please share your suggestions on a tropical vacation spot and how to deal with being a worry-wart!

Have a great weekend!!

Love,

Amanda





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!

 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS