O N E // Funnies to start your Friday
![]() |
| Amen!! Summer where you at?! |
T W O // Song
I heard this song on Amanda's wedding video that she posted this past Wednesday. For starters, her wedding video is incredible. Her photographer did an amazing job capturing all the emotions of the day and when you are watching it you feel like you are there. Of course, she looked absolutely stunning!
T H R E E // Favorite Quote
F O U R // Big News
The quote above is my favorite right now because, I have big things happening in my life. It is a new venture that I am really excited about. I will share with y'all soon! Just know it scares me, gives me butterflies, makes me giddy and nervous all at the same time.
F I V E // Ava
My favorite girl in the whole wide world is my sweet Ava! This week I had a rough day and just needed the love of a dog. You dog parents know what I am talking about. The thing is that Baron (my old dog) was so in-tune with my emotions and would comfort me when I was sad, be goofy when I was goofy and it hasn't been the same with Ava until the other day. I was upset and she sat down next to me, licked my face and was being all lovey. It was just what I needed. I love her very very much, but it is the moments like this that makes me love her more. So if you are a dog mom, squeeze your fur-baby extra tight and give them some love because they love their humans more than we could ever imagine!!
| I mean look at that face!! I melt!! :-) |
Love,






.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!