Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Menu For The Week

Here is a little sneak peak into what we are having for dinner/lunch this week. I am all about healthy and quick meals, but I will not sacrifice flavor for health. I want to enjoy my food! Good thing there are tons of healthy and good recipes on Pinterest.



Tomato, Basil and Cucumber Salad
- I am adding shrimp because I have a meat lover in my house. 


via
Cucumber, Avocado Salad with Tuna, Cilantro and Lime
-with crackers and apple slices

via

Enchilada Quinoa
via
Apple Spice Pork Chops
- with steamed broccoli and either rice or quinoa (I haven't decided yet).
via

What are you having for dinner this week?? Have you had any of these recipes? If so, how did they turn out? 

Love, 

Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to come to my blog and share some love! I always enjoy reading your comments and they always make my day a little bit brighter! Thanks for stopping by!

 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS